A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John York, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. York
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. York Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. York has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H York DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. York practice?
- Dr. John York has 8 office locations.
Dr. John York practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Chester, VA.
See Midlothian Orthopedic Surgeons.