A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John York, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. York
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. York Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. York has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H York DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. York practice?
- Dr. John York has 1 office location.
Dr. John York practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Orthopedic Surgeons.