A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Khoa Ha DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Ha practice?
- Dr. John Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ha practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Primary Care Doctors.