A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center East Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Ha practice?
Dr. John Ha practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Ha, Dr. Deshawn Ha, Dr. Jan Ha, Dr. Hank Ha, Dr. Shayne Ha, Dr. Shane Ha, Dr. Jackie Ha, Dr. Giovanni Ha