A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haaga, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haaga graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haaga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Haaga MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Haaga practice?
- Dr. John Haaga has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Haaga practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.