A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haaga
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Haaga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haaga, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haaga graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haaga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Haaga MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Haaga practice?
- Dr. John Haaga has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Haaga practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middlefield, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.