A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haapaniemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haapaniemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haapaniemi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haapaniemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haapaniemi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Haapaniemi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Haapaniemi DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Haapaniemi practice?
- Dr. John Haapaniemi has 1 office location.
Dr. John Haapaniemi practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.