Learn more about Dr. John Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haber
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Haber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Haber practice?
- Dr. John Haber has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Haber practices Family Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coaldale, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Easton Primary Care Doctors.