A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Haber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Haber practice?
- Dr. John Haber has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Haber practices Family Medicine near Tresckow, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kannapolis, NC and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Tresckow Primary Care Doctors.