A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN HABICHT:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOHN HABICHT is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOHN HABICHT, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. HABICHT graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. HABICHT has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HABICHT accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOHN HABICHT practice?
Dr. JOHN HABICHT practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians and Sterling Heights General Practitioners.