Dr. John Habicht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Habicht?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Habicht?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Habicht for the last 9 years for physicals and health concerns. He always asks questions and listens. He has given me advice on how a procedure may be covered under insurance. He referred me to a good doctor when there was a concern. The only issue is that he is a bit rushed, seemingly due to Obamacare regulations that take doctor's time away from patients, which he told me about when asked, but didn't complain about it.

February 22nd, 2015

He is younger and on top of the latest treatment and drugs to use.

January 21st, 2015

Dr habicht is the man I have been coming to him for almost a year and always keeps me on my feet and keeps me in good health. He is always professional and always gets the patients input before recommending any treatments. This doctor is by the best!

October 6th, 2014

He does not do "Women issues"

I took my daughter to Dr Habicht for an annual exam as well as addressing some issues she had been having with her menstrual cycle for the past few months. Dr. Habicht's response was to send us to the ER for Abdominal cramps...After I asked him why we would go to the ER for menstrual cramps, he told us he does not typically handle "women's issue"....Being that my father is a Family Physician and my mother a women's health Nurse Practitioner, I expected Dr. Habicht to be able to address the issue or at least start the process of performing test/exams/treatment or referring us to a specialist (which typically in my experience that is what a Family Physician does)...But instead he thought the menstrual cramps were grounds for an ER visit...I was not impressed with his bedside manner either...Felt very rushed and he spent much of his time typing on the computer rather than interacting and diagnosing his patient. We will not be choosing him as our PCP...On the other hand, we found (on our own with no help of Dr. Habicht) an AMAZING Adolescent Medicine (Dr. Joy Friedman) doctor who did a GREAT job with addressing my daughter's issues....Would not recommend this Doctor to anyone...

January 24th, 2014

Terrible Doctor

Terrible doctor. Sent me to the emergency room for pain I was having in my groin. Never even checked me for a hernia. Guess what, it's a hernia! Now I am out the copayment for both him and the ER.

July 1st, 2013

Waste of Time

This doc. is terrible. I had fluctuating high blood pressure for the 1yr. or so while I had been a patient of his it was never addressed. It took an emergency room visit for him to act. During the follow up visit for the blood pressure medication and sinus condition the Flonase he prescribed didn't work (which I had told him it hadn't in the past) he said he didn't have the time. I had swollen eyelids with the left eye drooping .He became very confrontational when I expected him to do something (I'm there with high blood pressure also waiting for the results of my CT test) he gave me a referral to an allergist and then spent the next 5 or so mins. writing in the computer. It would have taken less time to examine the eyelids than it took him to write in the computer.

May 21st, 2013

Dr. Habicht is great

I have been seeing Dr. Habicht for a few years now. I like him because he does not just write you a prescription and then off to the next patient. He truly offers solutions to whatever is bothering you. Once with a bad cold, he prescribed some cough syrup but also a home remedy that helped so much. He is the perfect mix of modern medicine and holistic in his approach. Much appreciated in this day and age.

April 16th, 2013

Waste of time

What a waste of time! My family doctor retired approx 2 years ago. I was having static nerve problems and visited silver pines urgent care. I was highly impressed with the doctor I saw, so I made my follow up appointment with dr. Maristela, who I've had no problems at all with. I was in severe pain today, called for an appointment but was told they were booked and closing early due to meetings. I scheduled an appointment with a doctors office close to my house. I was disappointed and the doctor I saw did not even address my biggest concerns. I called silver pines back to try to get in Wednesday, even though I did not want to wait they long. I was informed they had a cancellationso I grabbed it. I had 3 concerns going in. My back was so bad that I cannot stand or sit (this is a frequent problem due to syatica), I have a bumpy itchy rash over my entire body, and have a few raised moles that I'm concerned with. Well Dr.habicht must have been in a hurry of some sort. Wasn't rude, but mainly said there was nothing he could do besides a steroid injection, I should check myself in to the ER!! And when I brought up the rash, he just said it could be laundry detergent. The raised miles were not looked at, no perscriptions were given, the rash issue was not a concern to him, he just made a phone call to the hospital, explaining I'd be checking myself in. I did not go to the ER, I went looking for answers and possible ends to the back pain that is reoccurring, not to be hooked up to an IV of pain meds, or to be told to follow up with my doctor after they release me for syatic nerve problems! I've never been so highly in satisfied with a doctor in my life. He has made me reconsider my choice of silver pines as my primary care doctors office. It really concerns me that I also saw another comment of on a nice spring day him sending another patient to the ER.

April 14th, 2011

I had been going to see Dr. Habicht over 2 years and move to Royal Oak 2 years ago and I continue to see him although the drive is about 30 minutes because he is such a great doctor. He is so kind, spends as much time as needed with you and he really cares about what you may be going through. I highly recommend Silver Pine but especially Dr. Habicht and Dr. Thibault who I had the pleasure of meeting last week when he fit me in the same day when I was in desperate need of an appointment. Hats off to these two fine Doctors :)

November 24th, 2010

Was a later appt - must have been in a hurry to leave for the night - did not give any answers - and did not ask many questions- appointment was a waste of time - me and my family will be looking for another doctor.

March 11th, 2009

He has great bedside manners and is a wonderful doctor.

May 24th, 2016