Dr. John Haeberle MD Patient Reviews

3.0

April 7th, 2016
Didn't even get to see the physician
I had called this office one day and got an appointment for the next day 30 minutes prior to close. I was in extreme pain but decided to wait until my appointment and get through the day with ibuprofen. When I got to the office, I was a few minutes late and was given a glare by the office ladies. I told them I was here for my appointment and one just looked at me, walked away, and came back to tell me that I was too late. She told me that I needed to go in a lot earlier to fill out paperwork and that they didn't have time to see me. They had never told me over the phone about coming in extra early, and told me it was my fault for not being in to fill them out. I was in so much pain that I told them I was just going to go to urgent care and the ladies looked at me, scuffed, and rolled their eyes. I didn't even get to see the doctor, but the front office was so horrible I had to leave them this poor review. If I could give them 0 stars I would.

November 16th, 2015
Terrible Experiences
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Period. I met with doctor for the first time and he said he was going to write a prescription. It took 8 days before the prescription was sent to my pharmacy. I called and called and called to get a refill of the prescription. The doctor submitted a prescription eventually and the note I received from the pharmacy was that the pharmacy did not receive an approval for the prescription even though the prescription was sent 25 days before. This has been a nightmare. I live day to day thinking my doctor will follow-up on the requests by the pharmacy. How many times do you have to call the doctor and then eventually beg to have the doctor fill the prescription. There is no excuse possible for this behavior. If you need prescriptions filled you may want to look for another doctor. I am trying my best to describe this horrible situation.

June 30th, 2015
OK doc in a horribly run practice
In general, it seems that Dr. Haeberle practices pretty decent medicine his office is horribly run. Staff are rude to patients and insist they are right even if absolutely not. Results not entered into patient portal in a timely manner. Recently scheduled a minor surgical procedure and showed up for my appointment only to find that Dr. Haeberle wasn't even working that day! Staff claimed they tried to reach me by phone but couldn't. However, had received results by phone that same day and had a call from automated phone service reminding me of my appointment the day before! Not the first problem like this with this clinic. Previously got a bill with no E.O.B. and was rudely told by staff that they ALWAYS bill insurance (even when they hadn't). Also was told I could get MMR booster prior to a trip to Africa but was unable to get vaccinated when I showed up at clinic. Was also vaccinated unnecessarily because couldn't find previous vaccination in record. What a cluster of a clinic. You might get good medicine but only if you wade through muck to get to it.