A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hagaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hagaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagaman
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hagaman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagaman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hagaman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Hagaman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Hagaman practice?
- Dr. John Hagaman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Hagaman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Cardiologists.