A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hagaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hagaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagaman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hagaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hagaman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagaman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hagaman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Hagaman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Hagaman practice?
- Dr. John Hagaman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Hagaman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Cardiologists.