A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hagele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hagele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagele
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hagele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hagele, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagele graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Hagele MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hagele practice?
- Dr. John Hagele has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hagele practices Ophthalmology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Ophthalmologists.