A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hagele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hagele is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hagele, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagele graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hagele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Hagele practice?
Dr. John Hagele practices Ophthalmology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Ophthalmologists.