A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hagele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hagele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hagele, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagele graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hagele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Hagele MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hagele practice?
- Dr. John Hagele has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hagele practices Ophthalmology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Ophthalmologists.