A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hahn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Dr. Hahn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Hahn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Hahn practice?
- Dr. John Hahn has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Hahn practices Anesthesiology near , .