A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hain graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Hain MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Hain practice?
- Dr. John Hain has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Hain practices Neurological Surgery near Fremont, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Norfolk, NE.
See Fremont Neurological Surgeons.