A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hain graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Hain practice?
Dr. John Hain practices Neurological Surgery near Fremont, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Norfolk, NE.
See Fremont Neurological Surgeons.