A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haines has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Haines practice?
Dr. John Haines practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Newport, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.