A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haines
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Haines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haines has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Haines MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Haines practice?
- Dr. John Haines has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Haines practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Newport, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.