A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haines has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Haines MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Haines practice?
- Dr. John Haines has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Haines practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Newport, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.