A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Halberdier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halberdier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halberdier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Halberdier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Halberdier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Halberdier practice?
- Dr. John Halberdier has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Halberdier practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Conroe Primary Care Doctors.