A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Halberdier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halberdier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halberdier
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Halberdier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halberdier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Halberdier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Halberdier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Halberdier practice?
- Dr. John Halberdier has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Halberdier practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.