A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Halcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halcomb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Halcomb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halcomb graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Halcomb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Med Ctr Bay Are, Crp Christi, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halcomb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Halcomb practice?
Dr. John Halcomb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Odessa Orthopedic Surgeons.