A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Halderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halderman, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halderman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halderman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Halderman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halderman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halderman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ray Halderman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Halderman practice?
- Dr. John Halderman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Halderman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Wilmette, IL.
See Wilmette Psychiatrists.