A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Halderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halderman, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Halderman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halderman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halderman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ray Halderman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Halderman practice?
- Dr. John Halderman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Halderman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Wilmette Psychiatrists.