A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Halki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halki graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Halki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Halki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Halki practice?
- Dr. John Halki has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Halki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Winnemucca, NV and Carson City, NV.
See Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.