A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halki is Good. Dr. Halki has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Halki graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.More Education & Awards
Dr. Halki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Halki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Halki practice?
Dr. John Halki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Winnemucca, NV and Sparks, NV.
See Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Halki, Dr. Deshawn Halki, Dr. Jan Halki, Dr. Hank Halki, Dr. Shayne Halki, Dr. Shane Halki, Dr. Jackie Halki, Dr. Giovanni Halki