A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Halki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halki graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Halki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Halki practice?
Dr. John Halki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.