A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Halligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Halligan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Halligan graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Halligan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Halligan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Halligan practice?
- Dr. John Halligan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Halligan practices Radiation Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.