Learn more about Dr. John Halpenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Halpenny, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpenny
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpenny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Halpenny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpenny graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halpenny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St James Mercy Hospital
- Jones Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stirling Halpenny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Halpenny practice?
- Dr. John Halpenny has 1 office location.
Dr. John Halpenny practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hornell, NY.
See Hornell Orthopedic Surgeons.