A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hamby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hamby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamby
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hamby, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamby graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hamby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Hamby MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Hamby practice?
- Dr. John Hamby has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hamby practices Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.