A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hamby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hamby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamby
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamby Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hamby, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamby graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hamby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Hamby MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Hamby practice?
- Dr. John Hamby has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hamby practices Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.