Dr. John Hammerick Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hammerick Jr?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 28th, 2012

I highly recommed Dr. Hammerick!

Dr. Hammerick is a rare gem of a physician these days! First, the office staff is friendly and efficient and the wait time to see Dr. Hammerick is less than 15 minutes from the time you walk into the office. Second, Dr. Hammerick is quite personable and easy to talk to. He actually takes all the time you need to ask questions, explain your medical problem to you so that you can understand it and make you feel like he really does care about you! I told him that he reminded me of a favorite professor of mine in college because the sign of a great professor is a teacher who is extremely smart and knowledgeable in their field of study but yet can explain the material to you in a way that you can easily understand it and that it makes total sense to you, and all while doing so with genuine enthusiasm for their field of study. Almost no doctors today take that kind of time anymore with their patients and they certainly don't talk to them in a professional but friendly manner, but Dr. Hammerick certainly does! Dr. Hammerick explained my medical problems in a way that I could absorb and understand every word he was saying as he explained my medical problems with my ear and how he planned to surgically fix them. Then he had his medical assistant show me the type of ear tube he is planning to implant in my ear drum and explained more about the tube and how it will help fix my particular problem in my ear. Just being able to see what he will be implanting in my ear was a real benefit to my psyche and I appreciated being able to see it in advance of my surgery. Seeing the tube also helped me to understand how that specific medical device would fix my issue. Furthermore, I have seen several ENT physicians over the past 20 years in various states across the United States and he is the first ENT physician who actually took the time to explain my anatomy to me and discuss with me what happened in my previous childhood ear surgeries. He looked thoroughly in my ear and discovered that there was an issue in the ear that needed surgical intervention. I was actually relieved since I had been practically begging for help (surgery) for over 20 years all to no avail! Finally Dr. Hammerick found the problem (I knew I had one but didn't know exactly what it was) and so now I am just waiting to get the surgery done.This is why I say Dr. Hammerick is indeed a rare gem of a physician! I highly recommend him for any ear problems that you may have.

August 20th, 2015