Dr. John Hammon Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2016
I saw him at Vanderbilt after a car wreck that I was in. That was approx. in 1981 or 1982, I was sent to TJ Samson Community Hospital 1st, then transported to Bowling Green Medical Center where there they determined I had a torn aorta. I was then transported to Vanderbilt where Dr Hammon preformed the surgery to repair my aorta. Dr. Hammon, if you read this I owe you my life. I am just now starting to have problems starting last year in 2015. I sure wish you were around here now. I do not trust anyone else.

March 2nd, 2014
he is a quack
In 1992 or 1993 my mom was a patient of his and prpformed a heart surgery on her called the Maze Procedure and put her on amarodingan (sp) in which it was suppose to help after the surgery and before she left the hospital after he should have taken her off the drug but instead kept her on for more than 16 years where she was finally taken off of it by another doctor. With taking that drug for that long it has made other organs not function and work like they should. I would not go to this doctor, if my mom did not sign the papers she signed for her surgery I would have Dr. Hammonds head in a box.