A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hammonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hammonds is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hammonds, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammonds graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hammonds has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Hammonds MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Hammonds practice?
- Dr. John Hammonds has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hammonds practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.