A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Handago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Handago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handago
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handago Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Handago graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Handago has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Handago MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Handago practice?
- Dr. John Handago has 1 office location.
Dr. John Handago practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Orthopedic Surgeons.