A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Handago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Handago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Handago graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Handago has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Handago MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Handago practice?
- Dr. John Handago has 1 office location.
Dr. John Handago practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Orthopedic Surgeons.