Learn more about Dr. John Handal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Handal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handal
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Handal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Handal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Handal graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Handal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Handal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Handal practice?
- Dr. John Handal has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Handal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.