Dr. John Handal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Handal?

January 15th, 2017

What he has done for my mother.

Dr.Handel has been a God sent for my mother he has done 3 surgeries on my mother who is 86 years young and she is now haVing a better quality of life she is sitting up she's moving around she's walking and these things she could not do before so I just wanted to thank Dr handal for the good job that he has done for my mother and in her life

April 21st, 2016

Dr. John Handal operated on my over 20 years ago in Dallas, Texas. I had seen 8 other doctors and done every therapy and taken every medicine and completed every treatment I was told to complete. None of it worked of course. The MRI's showed nothing but Dr. Handal ordered two specific tests which showed conclusively that I had three ruptured disks and lumbar and cervical fusions were the best options at that time. Dr. Handal was courteous, polite and above all cared about me and the gave me the utmost care and attention. As I have said for the past 20+ years "I would crawl through broken glass to get to him again if I ever had needed to again!" I was in my late 20's when I was rear-ended by a semi-truck and after 18 months of failed medical treatment he gave me my life back. There are not enough words to thank someone for that gift!

November 12th, 2015

Not a top doc

A self absorbed doctor who is living on his reviews. " top doc" is truly an inappropriate designation for this pseudo professional .

September 30th, 2015

GHOST was my surgeon in 1996, when I fell from a second floor window in a North Philadelphia, house. He took care of my Calcareous and hip fracture. I will never forget his attention to me and my family. I would love to meet him again and put him to work on my heel, I need another surgery, but if it's not him, I don't want it done.

September 28th, 2015

Great Surgeon

Although I can only speak for myself I have found Dr John Handal to be one of the very best orthopedic surgeons to be found.He explained everything that would take place prior to my back surgery and what results to expect. My surgery went exactly as explained by Dr Handal and was a wonderful success. I would recommend Dr John Handal to anyone needing Orthopaedic surgery.

March 23rd, 2015

The most amazing doctor I've met. Takes an extraordinary amount of time explaining diagnosis and procedure. He is what a doctor should be caring

December 19th, 2014

said he could do nothing for me and sent me on way and suggested a pain management specialist

February 22nd, 2014

Operation went wrong on me (Dr. John A Handal)

Several years ago I was injured . I had head neck and back injury Dr. Handball operated on my neck C 6-7. Two weeks later my face went numb and head went numb. Dr. Handal said; nothing., I found out later from another specialist wasn't fixed right from first operation with Dr. Handball. I realize any operation there risk. I had my hope and confidence in Dr. Handal my operation be successful. I was wrong! I was disappointed Dr. Handball didn't tell me about my face and head being numb right after surgery. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Handal for reasons listed above.

July 16th, 2013

My mother was admitted at Einstein in Philadelphia with a spinal tumor. She needed work done to her vertebral body. Dr. Handal did an excellent job and it is now a week after surgery. My mother is already walking around and everything is healing beautifully. But the part I appreciated the most, was how he was professional, yet also personable. This is a hard time for my family, but right from the beginning he set us all at ease and knew the right things to say for us to remain calm. He has good character and we were very happy with him.

May 10th, 2013

The BEST

Without a doubt the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to explain their problems and what can be done. I can't praise him enough. His assistant Kathy is just as incredible. Love them both.

October 17th, 2017