A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hankey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hankey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hankey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clarke Hankey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Hankey practice?
- Dr. John Hankey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hankey practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.