Learn more about Dr. John Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hanks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hanks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Hanks MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Hanks practice?
- Dr. John Hanks has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hanks practices Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.