Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hanks
Dr. John Hanks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hanks is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital and Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hanks has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Hanks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Jeffrey Young
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi28
Dr. Daniel Maluf
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi24
Dr. Young Shin Kim
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi8