Dr. John Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hanna?

February 6th, 2017

I saw Dr. Hanna many years ago when he was practicing with Dr. Hutchinson. I have had many surgeries for Endometriosis and was on Lupron. A drug that puts you into a chemically induced menopause. The side effects were awful and was gaining weight due to the medicine. Dr. Hanna basically called me a liar when I explained that I was exercising and watching my diet but still gaining weight. After that day, I did not see him again and am no longer at that practice. It was very unprofessional of him, and no doctor should talk to any patient the way he spoke to me.

March 21st, 2012

Great!

Dr. Hannah delivered my second child. Dr. Hannah was GREAT! He was very caring and I was able to get same day appointments when needed. Dr. Hannah answered any questions that I had and was an over all wonderful doctor. The staff was also very pleasant. Dr. Hannah showed a real interest and concern for the well being of my baby and myself. He also makes personal calls which is rare. Dr. Hannah is GREAT!

February 21st, 2011

1st Class

Dr. Hanna is a true gentleman. With my 1st and 2nd pregnancy he was always thorough and makes patient call personally. You just don't hear of that anymore. I almost look forward to my yearly exam, because he and his office are so friendly. Rare find

November 27th, 2009

over 40 and pregnant

Dr. John Hanna was my first choice whenever I began to look for a doctor to deliver my son. I had a Hassle Free 38 wks. Dr. Hanna made sure I had all of the nessecery test needed for a mom my age. I didn't have to stress myself out wondering what I needed to get done during my pregnancy because during my appointments dr hanna always took the time to let me know which exams were needed and what time frame I needed to have them in. we discussed everything to include my wishes during the delivery process. If I becames ill before my scheduled visits I could always come in to his office and he would see me. The staff is excellent!!!!!! I never had to worry about filing claims with my insurance company because the staff stayed on top of all the paper work and if emergency refferals were needed the staff took care of that also. during my hospital stay delivery and for other issues Dr. Hanna came by to make sure I was ok and to see if I needed anything for pain management. I could go own and own about my wonderful experience with doctor hanna He was excellent and I would definitely recommend him to other moms looking for good quality care

April 24th, 2016