Dr. John Hannah MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 2 reviews

April 16th, 2014
Dr. Hannah was not my urologist but he was tasked with terminating me as a patient and refused to continue my prescription. His correspondence was trying to justify why he was no longer going to treat me which is ironic since I have never met or talked with him. I found his letter very offensive and his treatment of me almost criminal. I chose not to return to his office even before he terminated me as a patient with a registered letter. Either he is ignorant of what he was doing to me by stopping the medicine or very vindictive. I pray that he does not do this to anyone else and his attitude changes towards the patients he has.

January 30th, 2012
Terrible Experience
This was a horrible experience with a very unethical and unprofessional doctor. He performed a vasectomy on someone who didn't really want it and wasn't sure about it. This patient wanted a reversal the very next day. He now has to wait 6 months and pay thousands out of pocket because insurance doesn't pay for reversals. He also has refussed to do a reversal on this patient because of the emotions involved. The same emotions where there when the vasectomy was done so it never should ha e been performed. He is just out for the money. He had no managed to mess up a very happy and secure couple and he doesn't even care.