Dr. John Hanson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

March 4th, 2015
My 13 son went to this Doctor. he took time to explain the procedure he might need and how it would affect his sporting career.

August 28th, 2013
Great Doctor and Staff
Yesterday, I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I'm 51 and have had recent digestive problems and suspect gluten issues. I'll make this short. Dr, Hanson and his staff were really top notch throughout the entire experience....excellent instructions; prompt return phone calls; prompt service on the day of the procedure; no complications. He and his staff (and we all know how important the staff is, to the entire experience), were kind, patient and totally competent. I was nervous..this was my first one. They were excellent. I went to the Randolph Road office. So if you are going to have this done, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Hanson . It's great to have a good medical experience these days--especially when the procedure itself is a little nerve-wracking. Don't hesitate because this is an important procedure. Dr. Hanson and his group makes it much easier to get through. :)