Surgical Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dentist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  CARING SURGEON  |  show details
by Mrs. Alvarez, Kissimmee, Florida on Jul 2nd, 2010

I am glad that I did not pay attention to the negative review written about this doctor. My experience with Dr. Hardeman was excellent; he is caring, very capable and took time to answer all of my questions. He is calm and I felt very safe having him pull my broken tooth, especially since I had recently had eye surgery. I recommend this doctor without any hesitation, and his team is just as capable and caring as he is. I am glad that I did not believe in the comments posted here.Thank you very much Dr. Hardeman.

|  Excellent Oral Surgean  |  show details
by Lisa Hartman on Apr 26th, 2010

Dr. Hardeman removed 3 of my wisdom teeth. (I had one done a few years earlier.) I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the level of care I received. His staff was always warm and welcoming, kind and compassionate. I had to reschedule my appointment a few times (through NO fault of them! all me) and they were VERY flexible with me and gave me absolutely no trouble. They were open and direct about my options and their recommendations, and I never felt any pressure at anytime. My procedure went well, I had a broken tooth, which caused a bit of difficulty, and the doc was very honest and clear about how to care properly for it. My post op visit went well also, and I was assured they were there if I required any further assistance. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone.

|  show details
Apr 9th, 2010

The following quote from Dr. Hardeman's website profile is false propaganda. "He is highly regarded by his colleagues and patients for the fine quality of the care that he provides. His caring , compassionate manner has been widely recognized by his patients and his unique, straight forward approach to patient care is warmly accepted by his patients."In reality, Dr. Hardeman's attitude is one of superiority and brevity. He did not take the time to discuss the procedure with me before or after, his staff sent me home telling my husband that the procedure went well, when they knew full well that there had been serious and rare complications, and my post-operative consultation lasted a matter of 30 seconds in which I was not given an opportunity to ask questions. I left Dr. Hardeman's office feeling upset and confused but also quite certain that I will never again let that man lay a hand on me.

|  ***THE BEST***  |  show details
by Libby :) Orlando, Florida on Jun 15th, 2009

I had all 4 wisdon teeth taken out many years ago. All were under my gums. I felt no pain. My 85 yr. old father also had work done with Dr. Hardeman and said he is the BEST in all his yrs. I agree. I reccomend him to the WORLD!!!