A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Harding has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Harding MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John T. Harding practice?
- Dr. John Harding has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Harding practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians and San Diego General Practitioners.