A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hare graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Hare MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Hare practice?
- Dr. John Hare has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hare practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.