Dr. John Harmston Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Harmston?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 25th, 2014

Don't see him

I broke my wrist over two weeks ago,He's the only ortho doctor here in Hobbs and finally was able to get in to see him today.I was told he would not see me without my copay no matter how broke my wrist is or how much pain I'm in from it money is all that matters to this doctor.Ive heard so many bad things regarding his skills as a doctor but was still willing to give him a chance.i have looked up his reviews and there is not one single good review about him at all,I don't understand how he still has his liscense.He has hurt more patients with his incompetence than he has helped them.He needs to be fired desperately he has no buisness working with patients of any kind go see someone else this doctor is absolutely worthless.

September 27th, 2017