Dr. John Harp MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Fort Smith, AR

2.5

no change

March 10th, 2016
he did everything by the book. I couldn't ask for more, Thx for the help

February 7th, 2016
Very Satisfied X3
Dr. Harp performed surgical procedures on three of my family members with good results. Pain control was adequate. He was patient with us, answered questions to our satisfaction. If I were not already established with an orthopedist, I would be happy to have him as my surgeon.

September 10th, 2015
When I first met Dr. Harp I didn't really know what to think, but the more I saw him the more I understood him. He is a very serious man that takes his patients seriously. He is a very good physician/surgeon and I trust him. He does take the time to explain things to you if you ask him. He performed surgery on my knee and I followed up with him.

March 31st, 2015
waited in waiting room for about an hour with broken hand. Had been referred to Dr. Harp after being seen in the ER and staff there had cast my hand promptly and painlessly. Dr. Harps nurse removed my cast then after about another 30 min Dr. Harp appeared for about 2 min squeezed my hand until I screamed in pain then told his nurse to put a brace on me. She tightened it until it was unbearable and I had to have it readjusted before I left. I adjusted it all night until either I had taken enough medicine to deal with it or it is so loose it is useless. Now I am looking online for a new Dr. Because my had hurts soooo bad now and I learned that Dr Harp was supposed to x Ray my hand with the brace in place to be sure my fracture was properly aligned. Horrible Dr!!!! Total waste of time and $$$$

February 9th, 2015
Attitude very bad was afraid to say anything to him because of him getting mad..

January 13th, 2015
I was very uncomfortable with Dr. Harp & his nurse (nurse Rachett). I broke my arm but ended up with a hand that is filled with arthritis & Dupuytren's disease. He had absolutely no good advise for this problem, I was just on my own. I have not recommended to everyone I know.

January 23rd, 2013
This man should have been a German WWII experiment physician. My simple presence as a patient infuriated him. Do NOT let this man perform his work on you, I'm truly trying to help you.

October 22nd, 2012
Not impresses end
Over all I felt like I was getting half hearted care and that I was a nusicance to him when my recovery did not go as he planned.

July 10th, 2011
Dr. Harp performed my husband's surgery after he suffered a fall and was admitted to the hospital. We do not live in the Ft. Smith area and had no idea what to expect. Turns out it was a great experience. He asked me about what his daily activities were and based on that came up with how to best fix my husband's injuries. I saw him pre surgery and post surgery and was willing to work with us on follow up visits. Would recommend him to anyone in this area.

March 22nd, 2011
He has an attitude of superiority, and will not listen to what you have to say.