Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Harrington Jr
Dr. John Harrington Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenner, LA, with another office in Metairie, LA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Harrington is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner, East Jefferson General Hospital and Saint Charles Parish Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Harrington Jr has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Harrington Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenner, LA.
Dr. Sarah Jolley
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Kenner, LA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Sergio Schabelman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Kenner, LA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Ian Martinez
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kenner, LA 0.01 mi4