inactive

John Harsch MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

April 8th, 2016
He was my doctor for 8-10 years. He is a good, thorough doctor. He doesn't like to prescribe medicine if there's other methods of handling the problem.

January 22nd, 2015
Best doc in town!

December 24th, 2014
I would not send anyone to this doctor
Extremely POOR bedside manner. Nasty attitude and does not listen to patient

September 17th, 2010
Rude Office Staff
I had been a patient for 20 years until I had several encounters at Stockbridge location. Love Dr Harsch, but his office staff is rude and no compasion by any means. I have been trying to get my husband to change and after his last 4 experiences with the staff, I think he is also ready to go. It is a shame a few can ruin such a great Dr.

November 3rd, 2009
Caring Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Harsch by a co-worker. He is caring and thorough, and wants the best for his patients. It is rare in this field that you get a Dr. that is time obsessed and will get you in and out at the stated time. However, those Drs. usually care more about how many patients they can see rather than how well they can serve the patients they see. Dr. Harsch will take time to talk and listen to you, and, by asking pointed questions, pick-up information that you may never have thought to tell him. I am thankful he is my Dr.

October 12th, 2009
Just went today.
Went to see Dr. Harsch today. Wait was almost 2 hours. His philosophy was very G. Gordon Liddy... Get over it!I can't believe that I wasted 2 hours of my day for that.Waste of time and a co-pay. I am a busy man. I have no time to suffer fools.Terrible doctor, no consideration for the timelines of his patients. Georgia grad... what do you expect?

August 19th, 2009
Very good doctor. He make calls after visit. He will listen and answer your questions. I think he loves what he does. Helping people..