Dr. John Hart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.6

January 3rd, 2016
Dr. Hart always was making jokes about ice fishing but then expected me to tell him about how I felt. He would just wait in silence for me to speak which also made me very uncomfortable. I would dread our little appointments with him at bournewood and so would my roommates. He also was talking about religion and what he believes in too much. Dr. Hart didn't help with me with anything and wanted me to tell him every single thing and I felt like he didn't care about my problems. He did absolutely nothing for me and was very sarcastic.

August 14th, 2015
Hannah Hates Hart
Dr. Hart told me I had bo purpose in life because I do not believe in jesus. He is sarcastic, unprofessional, and makes people feel bad about themselves. He refuses to listen unless you are speaking in a specific way he likes and refused to read my writing. He does not take his jon seriously and I feel repulsed by the thought of him. He is a narcisistic condescending man. Thankyou and goodnight.

February 26th, 2015
Avoid him at all cost! Save your Money!
He is sarcastic and cynical! He laughed when I explained my suicide attempt! Avoid Him!

October 30th, 2012
Unhappy
Doctor Hart did not seem very professional and his overall demeanor and bed side manner is found wanting. The patients in Dr. Hart's care seem like acts in his sideshow and at times he provokes his patients to act out.I felt Dr.Hart wanted to use mood altering drugs a little too prematurely. I would not recommend Dr. Hart to anybody and for any reason until he takes his responsibilities more seriously (matures),and receives more training on how to deal with people. If I had one word to describe Dr. Hart it would be "Condescending"