A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hassett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassett
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hassett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hassett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hassett MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Hassett practice?
- Dr. John Hassett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hassett practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hempstead, NY.
See Hempstead Internists, Hempstead Critical Care Practitioners, and Hempstead Pulmonologists.