A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hatridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hatridge, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatridge graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hatridge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Adc Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Irvin Hatridge MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John I. Hatridge practice?
- Dr. John Hatridge has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hatridge practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Austin Internists, Austin Pulmonologists, and Austin Anesthesiologists.