Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hatridge
Dr. John Hatridge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and Austin, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Hatridge is affiliated with St. David'S North Austin Medical Center, St Davids Medical Center and Christus Spohn Hospital Shoreline. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hatridge has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. John Hatridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. John Doty
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Austin, TX 0 mi36
Dr. Carmen Landaverde
Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Austin, TX 0.02 mi13
Dr. Gerald Mank III
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.02 mi7