A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hatridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatridge
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Hatridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hatridge, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatridge graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hatridge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Bailey Square Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Irvin Hatridge MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John I. Hatridge practice?
- Dr. John Hatridge has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Hatridge practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists, Austin Pulmonologists, and Austin Anesthesiologists.