A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hatridge, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatridge graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hatridge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Austin Surgery Center
- Cornerstone Hospital Houston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hatridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John I. Hatridge practice?
Dr. John Hatridge practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Austin Anesthesiologists, Austin Internists, and Austin Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Hatridge, Dr. Evan Hatridge, Dr. Giovanni Hatridge, Dr. Hank Hatridge, Dr. Hans Hatridge, Dr. Ian Hatridge, Dr. Ivan Hatridge, Dr. Jack Hatridge