Dr. John Hawes Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hawes Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2012

Wow

To the above 5 patients....I can see your reluctance to go back to that doctor! I suggest you never go back to that office ever again.......signed. Dr Hawes ;-)

January 10th, 2012

So sad

Dr. Hawes is a family practice doctor who tries to diagnosis and practice out of his area of scope. He needs to learn the value of diagnostic testing and referring to specialists. I would not recommend Dr. Hawes.

March 30th, 2011

Would not recommend

Problems with getting the proper diagnosis. I will be going to another doctor.

February 7th, 2010

Overall Dr. Hawes and his PA Ray are very good and always spend an appropriate amount of time with me and my wife during visits. As far as his office staff, Shannon the office manaager is horrible...she is very judgemental and tries to tell you what the doctor will say, and most times she is wrong. If you can get past here negative attitude, the rest of the staff is pleasant. I just always hope my visit is on a day when Shannon is not there. I would recommend Dr. Hawes...he just needs to do something with Shannon!

January 25th, 2010

Unpleasant

My over all experience in this office was unpleasant. It smells & looks dirty. The office is in desperate need of a make over. I thought the "office manger" was very rude and unprofessional. She was always eating when I was in the office. Does the staff not have breaks? She loooks like she eats enough! Well all the staff looks that way, including the doctor. So the Dr. wants to talk about my weight. I guess he hasn't stepped on the scale lately. He not only seemed like he was in a hurry(my first visit), the staff was knocking on the door every minute ,because someone named Fran kept on calling. Turns out she is the biller(and his wife). I also had a billing issue. So there so called biller can' t even file the right paperwork with my insurance company. This the problem with small businesses. They are all messed up. I only had a few visits in this office, at the end of the last year (2009). I would never recommend Dr. John Hawes J. To anyone.

August 7th, 2017