A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hawkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hawkins, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hawkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edwin Hawkins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. John Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hawkins practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists and Walnut Creek Family Physicians.