Learn more about Dr. John Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hawkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hawkins, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hawkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edwin Hawkins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. John Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hawkins practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists and Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.