Learn more about Dr. John Haydek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haydek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haydek
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haydek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haydek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydek graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haydek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Haydek MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Haydek practice?
- Dr. John Haydek has 1 office location.
Dr. John Haydek practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Gastroenterologists.