A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Haydek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Haydek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haydek
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haydek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Haydek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydek graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haydek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Haydek MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Haydek practice?
- Dr. John Haydek has 1 office location.
Dr. John Haydek practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Gastroenterologists.