Dr. John Hayden Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John Hayden Jr?

Just interested in charging you not in helping you

Posted on August 25th, 2017

He took very little time to listen or explain anything. He did not ask questions, I had to tell him my history since he did not ask follow up questions or really seem to care. Brought in my blood work done elsewhere and for a minute of his time got charged $50... if you have to go there don't expect good care.

was very rude to my husband and I......

Posted on January 10th, 2017

I switched from his other help to him, was not satisfied as she had lied to me about a report made when I had surgery, lost my trust...1st visit to Hayden, he was terrible in his talking to me, I tell the truth and when I was asked about why I switched, told the truth guess that was not the thing to do....I could not take some of the meds they wanted me to, was never offered another drug in the place of it, now taking a drug for diabeties and blood pressure and doing well, not the same one I was prescribed with them..about a week later got a letter from Hayden saying they would not see me anymore...oh, well, that's life....we had a misunderstanding with them on my husbands 1st visit, tried to work the cost out with billing, instead they just threw the whole thing out...2nd visit my husband had was to ck his ears, he was having a challenge, Hayden told me husband he didn't have time to clean his ears, and questioned him on the pay dispute we had from 1st visit, my husband sd he was very rude to him...he didn't want to go back and didn't...wish we had some really good doctors to go to...

Posted on October 12th, 2017