A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hayslip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hayslip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayslip
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hayslip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hayslip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayslip graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Hayslip has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Community Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hayslip MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Hayslip practice?
- Dr. John Hayslip has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hayslip practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Oncologists.