A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hayslip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hayslip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hayslip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayslip graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Hayslip has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Community Hospital
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hayslip MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Hayslip practice?
- Dr. John Hayslip has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hayslip practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Oncologists.