Dr. John Head, MD
Emergency Physician, Occupational Medicine
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Dr. in the Souitheast show details Best Dr. in the Souitheast
Sep 20th, 2012

Top notch. Listens, cares, smart and wonderful bedside manner. He is simply awesome!

One of a Kind show details One of a Kind
Apr 13th, 2012

I was beyond pleased with Dr.Head, he is the most compassionate and caring doctor I've ever been to. He takes his time and explains everything in detail and listens to all your questions and concerns. Very knowledgeable and patient. On top of that, the staff was very professional and kind. I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Head and his staff! I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends and family.

Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Head is an old fashioned doctor. By this I mean he takes time with his patients to explain every little thing, he even draws pictures to further aid in understanding. His skill as a diagnostician is first rate. He is very thorough and addresses everything in your medical history. He is kind and compassionate and makes you feel at ease. He even gives out his cell number to call in case of emergencies. His office is open convenient hours (M-TH 7-7, F 7-6, S 8-3) and his staff is more than helpful and courteous. I highly recommend this doctor!

Jan 4th, 2012

Dr. Head is a professional, curtious and caring doctor. He will will as much time as necessary to explain his diagnosis and give you additional web sites to you understand you diagnosis. I appreciate the fact that if I take the time out of my schedule to go to the doctor's I am listened to and my concerns not casually dimissed.

Jul 29th, 2011

Dr Head for many years was a good physician, he was easy to see due to his office being a walk in. I believe his personal life started getting in the way of his desire to practice, things I will not mention, but he became more agitated and less caring as time went on. Although I have multiple issues to deal with and other doctors for each Ilness, this left Dr Head only having to deal with the more common problems. I would see him for refills and questions I may have, but no more no less.Then one day without warning I received a letter from his office stating he couldn't see me any more because I had multiple illness's. Ex. breast cancer, lupus, and complications from lupus. I have doctors for the above problems. It didn't seem to matter to him.Why didn't he have the nerve to tell me in person? He also booted my mother out also. I guess because she was elderly. Either way, he should have said something in person.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Dec 2nd, 2010

One of the most thorough, caring and professional Drs. I have ever encountered. My doctor for 10 years and counting! Wonderful person and excellent, caring and thorough Dr.

by Debbie Merritt (diamond4you2@aol.com) on May 30th, 2010

If you're looking for a doctor who sees more than a $ sign.........this is the doctor for you. If you want a doctor to listen to you about whatever is ailing you....this is him. I have been going to this doctor for 9yrs and not once did I feel unappreciative, misunderstood, or bothersome, or even a pain-in-the-neck. This doctor is very qualified and has the knowledge to treat you or he will find the right doctor for you. I've been through a lot in the last 4yrs. Traumatized! I've not come to terms with it yet, but I will say that this doctor is the only one who gives me hope and shows me care and concern for me and my health in a holistic approach to my life. Until you lived without it, hope is all a person needs sometimes. This doctor gives me that hope and my kids their mother. Thank You Dr. Head, my friend and more!!! Debbie

Professional, courteous and empathetic show details Professional, courteous and empathetic
Dec 20th, 2008

I came in on a Saturday I only had to wait 10-15 minutes. Than the Dr. joined me right away and listened to my problems He was kind non judgemental and efficient. This town is lucky to have A MD like him. I am a RN amd hate going to the MD, but be made the experience much easier and tolerable. There are a lot of horrible Dr.s in this town. Thank God for Dr. J.K. Head