Dr. John Head MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 15th, 2016
I believe he is the best doctor on the planet. He has treated myself, my husband and elderly parents with the utmost respect and thoughtfullness. He even talked my stubborn mother out of a couple of unnecessary surgeries. I cannot say enough good things about this man and his staff!

December 9th, 2015
Great doctor; humorous, compassionate, always listens, never rushed.

November 20th, 2015
Excellent physician
One of the most considerate, caring and thorough Drs I've encountered in my 64 years. Took charge of issues my former MD neglected, without being asked. He's very good.

November 11th, 2015
A Medical professionals Doctor
Walk in only, get in...get out. Never rushes you, answers all questions and explains answers. Doesn't waste time though. If you are in the medical field this is one of the Doctors you tell your relatives to see.

October 21st, 2015
Excellent physician, caring, compassionate
Dr. Head is probably the best kept secret in Manatee County, Florida. He is a wonderful diagnostician, a very caring and compassionate physician who always spends the time to explain and encourage.

July 16th, 2015
A caring Dr./Man
He is the most caring doctor I have ever been to and he really cares about his patients.

September 20th, 2012
Best Dr. in the Souitheast
Top notch. Listens, cares, smart and wonderful bedside manner. He is simply awesome!

April 13th, 2012
One of a Kind
I was beyond pleased with Dr.Head, he is the most compassionate and caring doctor I've ever been to. He takes his time and explains everything in detail and listens to all your questions and concerns. Very knowledgeable and patient. On top of that, the staff was very professional and kind. I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Head and his staff! I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends and family.

April 13th, 2012
Dr. Head is an old fashioned doctor. By this I mean he takes time with his patients to explain every little thing, he even draws pictures to further aid in understanding. His skill as a diagnostician is first rate. He is very thorough and addresses everything in your medical history. He is kind and compassionate and makes you feel at ease. He even gives out his cell number to call in case of emergencies. His office is open convenient hours (M-TH 7-7, F 7-6, S 8-3) and his staff is more than helpful and courteous. I highly recommend this doctor!

January 4th, 2012
Dr. Head is a professional, curtious and caring doctor. He will will as much time as necessary to explain his diagnosis and give you additional web sites to you understand you diagnosis. I appreciate the fact that if I take the time out of my schedule to go to the doctor's I am listened to and my concerns not casually dimissed.

July 29th, 2011
Dr Head for many years was a good physician, he was easy to see due to his office being a walk in. I believe his personal life started getting in the way of his desire to practice, things I will not mention, but he became more agitated and less caring as time went on. Although I have multiple issues to deal with and other doctors for each Ilness, this left Dr Head only having to deal with the more common problems. I would see him for refills and questions I may have, but no more no less.Then one day without warning I received a letter from his office stating he couldn't see me any more because I had multiple illness's. Ex. breast cancer, lupus, and complications from lupus. I have doctors for the above problems. It didn't seem to matter to him.Why didn't he have the nerve to tell me in person? He also booted my mother out also. I guess because she was elderly. Either way, he should have said something in person.

December 2nd, 2010
Excellent!
One of the most thorough, caring and professional Drs. I have ever encountered. My doctor for 10 years and counting! Wonderful person and excellent, caring and thorough Dr.