January 9th, 2016
The best!!!!!
Dr. Heaster is brilliant, has an excellent bedside manner, and has a heart of gold. He is unique, down to earth, open minded and has done more to help me than any other doctor I've seen here in the Hilo Hawaii area. Most doctors do not listen to you, actually most doctors that I've met , so far, on this island, are not good at what they do , they are in it for the money alone, or the ego trip thing....he is definitely the most genuine Doctor I've ever met... Let me say one last thing. My impression of him after my very first visit, which was over two years ago, is that he seemed to me to be like my brother my , My father, my friend. I've never felt that way toward any doctor I've ever met in my entire life, and I'm 63 years old so I couldn't a few of them.

October 13th, 2015
He's one if the very best. I knew when I came to this Island that establishing myself with new doctors would be a challenge. Dr. Heaster treats his patients with respect , dignity and he is easy to talk to. My first impression of him was he seems like your brother or your dad or your best friend. I still feel that way. He's my doc,,, for life.

August 1st, 2015
One of the best doctor in town.

July 13th, 2009
Excellent professional
Dr. Heaster is very knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest research. His "bedside manner" is excellent, making patients feel at ease, and his ability to diagnose problems is also excellent. He provides insight into not only psychiatric issues/problems, but also is knowledgeable in the area of cardiology and diabetes.