Dr. John Heath MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2015
Great doctor, unpleasant exprience with CSR's and nurses.
This doctor was excellent, very professional and wanted to get to the root of the problem being I was pregnant at the time of the diagnosis. The office staff was terrible, right with the first phone call to make the first appointment she was not friendly and sounded very rushed and annoyed I was calling to her for an appointment. With each phone call I've made to follow up on test results or to ask questions the CSR girls always sounded very annoyed that I was bothering them with my questions/concerns. I would leave messages for return phone calls from the nurses and would not receive a call back the same day. I was very dissapointed with how the staff handled their patients, I used to work at a doctor soffice and understand how busy it can get but know the #1 important thing is to listen to your patient and to make them feel comfortable expressing their concerns about their health. I did not get that at this office and I would not recommend them.

May 18th, 2015
5 star doctor
Great friendly staff. Great Doctor that spends time with you . Highly recommended!

February 14th, 2014
Great staff and doctor
The staff was so friendly, they made me feel like family even though it was my first time there! I felt cared for and he took the time to answer all my questions.

September 3rd, 2013
Exceptional Cardiologist
Dr. John Heath is a great heart doctor. He took care of my mother when she had a heart attack. He was easy to talk to and gave us the confidence that she would be all right. Dr. Heath is one of the very best doctors I have ever met.