A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hedge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hedge, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hedge, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Family Medicine
- Non-Operative Orthopedics
- Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedge graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hedge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fulton Hedge DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Hedge practice?
- Dr. John Hedge has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hedge practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Delaware, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hilliard, OH.
See Delaware Family Physicians and Delaware Sports Medicine Doctors.